Workings – Milk Stout cardigan, pattern by Thea Colman (paid for pattern on Ravelry). My own hand dyed merino aran yarn, colourway Plum Duff. 3.5mm knit pro zing needles.
- Blacker yarn for the #blackerpodkal hosted by Blacker Yarns and Louise from Knit British podcast
- Wool Tribe magazine
- Tyddyn Bryn podcast by my bkff Ellie
- Moneta-along, which Zoe from Pins and Needles podcast brought to my attention
Out and About
- Edinburgh Yarn Festival podcast lounge 10/11 March
- Wonderwool Wales 22/23 April
- Yarningham 15/16 July
All Blue Faced Leicester aran this week – a new base and weight for my shop. Eight colourways, update goes live at 7pm GMT
Finally, please use the hashtag #owlaboutyarn on instagram when you post anything to do with my products to make sure I see it. Sometimes the @owlaboutyarn tags vanish before I get to see them, or they don’t notify me, and I don’t want to miss any of your beautiful pictures!